IC693MDL940H Ge Fanuc Plc Module 2amp 24 volts DC, 120/240 volts AC (Used Tested)
P.s (Missing The Front Door) But Very Good Working Condition
- Relay Output
- 2 Amp
- 16 Point
- 24 volts DC, 120/240 volts AC
- 500 volts between groups
- 2 amps pilot duty maximum per output
- The IC693MDL940H is the H revision for the IC693MDL940 relay output module by GE Fanuc used to control load devices like indicators, solenoids, and motor starters.
- This module requires a switching capacity of 2A and requires a 24V DC power supply.
- The power supply is located on its backplane and supplies power to the module through the bus.
- When the IC693MDL940 involves suppression circuits, the contact life of the relay approaches the contact life of the resistive loads while switching into inductive loads.
- The IC693MDL940 operates in the voltage range of 5V to 30V DC supply.
- GE released this revision due to a hardware change.
- The IC693MDL940H has C/US HAZ, CE, and Demko agency approval status.